FastWordQuery Addon For Anki
This addon query words definitions or examples etc. fields from local or online dictionaries to fill into the Anki note.
It forks from WordQuery, added multi-thread feature, improve stability, and some other features.
- Querying Words and Making Cards, IMMEDIATELY!
- Support querying in mdx and stardict dictionaries.
- Support querying in web dictionaries.
- Support Multi-Thread to query faster.
- Place addons or addons21 folder of this repository to anki addon folder.
- Use the installation code: 1807206748
- Click Menu “Tools -> Add-ons -> FastWQ -> Edit…“
- Edit the code and click Save
In Browser window click menu “FastWQ -> Options”
Click Settings button in the Options window
- Force Updates of all fields : Update all fields even if it’s None
- Ignore Accents : Ignore accents symbol of word in querying
- Auto check new version : Check new version at startup
- Number of Threads : The number of threads running at the same time
Set the query fields
- Click menu “Tools -> FastWQ”, or in Browser window click menu “FastWQ -> Options”
- Select note type
- Select Dictionary
- Select Fields
- Click OK button
- Select single or multiple words, click menu “FastWQ -> Query Selected” or press shortcut Default is Ctrl+Q.
- Waiting query finished
- Click Add button in Browser window, open Add window
- Edit key field and click Query button